According to "The History of Long Grove" by Eleanor Connell and updated by Ida Weibel, in 1909 Henry W. Meier joined in a partnership with Dr. G.B. Maxwell and George Curtis, under the name of H.W. Meier Automobile Co. He ran this implement business that carried farm machinery, hardware, automobiles, coal, and Cooper wagons and buggies. He was also the first mayor of Long Grove.
Long Grove, Iowa
In copyright - Non-commercial use permitted (https://rightsstatements.org/vocab/InC-NC/1.0/)