City of Franklin, Historic Zoning Commission 11-8-2021
November 8, 2021 5:00 p.m. Boardroom Notice is hereby given that a meeting of the Historic Zoning Commission will be held on the date and time listed above at 109 3rd Ave. S., Franklin, TN 37064. 615.791.3212
For accommodations due to disabilities or other special arrangements, please contact the Human Resources Department at (615) 791-3216, at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.
Accommodations have been made to ensure that the public is able to participate in the meeting. The public may participate in the following ways: • Watch the meeting on FranklinTV or the City of Franklin website. • Watch the live stream through the City of Franklin Facebook and YouTube accounts. • Email comments to email@example.com to be provided in full to the Commission and included in the minutes, but not read aloud in their entirety during the meeting. Emailed comments are accepted until 12:00 PM (noon) on the day before the meeting. • Comment in-person in the Boardroom. Speakers may sit in the Boardroom or wait in the lobby.
CALL TO ORDER APPROVAL OF MINUTES
Consideration of Approval of the October 11, 2021 Meeting Minutes.
VOTE TO PLACE NON-AGENDA ITEMS ON THE AGENDA
The non-agenda process, by design, is reserved for emergency instances. Non-agenda items shall be considered only upon the unanimous approval of all the HZC members.
CITIZEN COMMENTS ON ITEMS NOT ON THE AGENDA
Open for Franklin citizens to be heard on items not included on this Agenda. As provided by law, the HZC shall make no decisions or consideration of action of citizen comments, except to refer the matter to the Planning Director for administrative consideration, or to schedule the matter for HZC consideration at a later date.
1. Consideration of Preliminary HZC Recommendation Request for Emeline Acres Subdivision proposed at the Southeast and Southwest Corners of the Intersection at Mack Hatcher Pkwy. and Franklin Rd.; Kiser Vogrin Design LLC, Applicant.
CERTIFICATE OF APPROPRIATENESS (COA) APPLICATIONS 2. Consideration of Alterations (Rooftop) at 231 Public Sq.; Emma Fisk, Applicant.
3. Consideration of Alterations (Window Replacement) at 113 2nd Ave. S.; Luke Dougal, Applicant.
4. Consideration of Addition (Accessory) & Fencing at 810 W. Main St.; Ben McCreary, Applicant.
5. Consideration of New Construction (Accessory) at 211 2nd Ave. S.; Ben McCreary, Applicant.
6. Consideration of New Construction at 185 Splendor Ridge Dr.; Chad Gore, Applicant.
7. Consideration of New Construction (Principal & Accessory) at 119 Winslow Rd.; Michael Katsaitis, Applicant.
8. Consideration of New Construction & Fencing at 122 Harlinsdale Ct.; Eric Henderson, Applicant.
• Consideration of Amendment to the 2021 Historic Zoning Commission & Design Review Committee Meeting Dates/Application Deadlines.
• Consideration of Approval of the 2022 Historic Zoning Commission & Design Review Committee Meeting Dates/Application Deadlines.
RECEIPT OF ADMINISTRATIVE COA APPROVALS ON BEHALF OF THE HZC • Signage at 134 2nd Ave. N.; Damian Serong, Applicant. • Signage at 204 4th Ave. S.; Tori Krause, Applicant. • Signage at 217 2nd Ave. S.; Tori Krause, Applicant.