Skip to main content

tv   With All Due Respect  HLN  December 27, 2009 7:00pm-8:00pm EST

7:00 pm
let's let it all hang out. >> everybody loves a great train wreck. >> people need to see hype. >> if tiger had confronted it, we would be in a different place. >> you're kidding me, right? >> have you gotten to talk to him yet post scandal? >> let's talk for real. >> i think she's a breath of fresh air. >> does he deserve a second chance? you bet your bottom dollar. >> i don't love that my dui as a problem. it was a blessing for me. >> welcome to "with all due respect." i'm robin meade. normally you're going to find me on hln's "morning express with
7:01 pm
robin meade" but today we're taking a raw, unfiltered look at what had you talking in 2009. i'm talking, let's just let it all hang out. now i can frank but let me introduce you to some fellows whose middle name should be frank. he redefined the game of baseball. please welcome the closer dennis eckersley. his name is raising royalty. please welcome nascar legend, kyle petty. welcome. >> thank you. >> and there's only one, sir charles barkley! now, lord only knows what is
7:02 pm
going to happen in 2010, but we do know what had you talking in 2009. so, charles. you go ahead. hit me. what do you think was the biggest, biggest story of 2009? >> the biggest story of the world right now is probably tiger woods. >> it is? >> it's a very difficult situation, very personal to me, but it's the biggest story of 2009. >> before we speak out more about 2009, let's bring out an outspoken special guest himself. he is the director of the documentary "when the levees broke." please welcome film icon spike lee. from politics to pop culture, 2009 was definitely the year of the scandal. >> the biggest scandal of 2009 was --
7:03 pm
>> the biggest scandal of 2009 was -- >> the tiger woods' scandal. >> definitely. >> the biggest scandal of 2009 was tiger woods. >> mark sanford. >> david letterman. >> rihanna and chris brown. >> devil the a-roid scandal. >> bernie madoff. >> the biggest scandal of 2009 was tiger woods' infidelity. >> tiger woods is cheating woods. >> can't men just keep it in their pants? >> it seems like every other sound bite there was about tiger woods and charles, you guys go way back. you've been friends for a long time. have you gotten to talk to him yet post scandal? >> i have not. that's probably been the most frustrating for me, myself, and all of his friends. >> michael. >> yeah. nobody has -- >> michael jordan. >> we're his friends and i want him to know that he has friends. we love him. we don't judge him. that's his personal business. it's funny, the media tried to tell us it's our business, it's really not our business. i know once you're famous a lot of people make money on you, but
7:04 pm
i feel bad for her i feel bad for the wife. i got to say that. >> so you're frustrated because you can't get access to him to help him? >> well i think you need to -- the one thing about fame and all of us are famous you've got to have people around you who you can trust. famous got a little bit different now. you know, there's so many people around you trying to make money. you know, you've got to be careful. >> yeah. like i use an example. like let's take michael phelps. i'm not here -- i don't judge him for smoking pot, but one of his friends, "friends," took a picture of him. and i think we all know if you cannot smoke pot with your own friends, you know, they're not good friends, you know? >> phones. picture phones. this stuff is crazy. >> you're talking about michael phelps. >> anything. >> anything. >> the old yankees stadium
7:05 pm
before they had -- i couldn't go into the bathroom and using a urinal without people pulling out, you know -- >> the tiger scandal that we have right now, do you think it would have happened to nicholas or palmer in '64, '65, '67? >> no. >> the media is not the way -- i mean -- >> so the media is to blame for it? >> the media is so relentless. it's like a monster has to be fed. they will do anything they can to keep it fed. >> what was your initial reaction to hearing about tiger? >> i was kind of -- i was shocked. and the stories are coming in, and i was just wondering, i hope that charles, that michael jordan, these guys get to him. because we're just talking about this in the back room. i mean, hearing charles, he's insulated.
7:06 pm
and no one -- if charles -- if charles barkley and michael jordan can't get -- >> right, that's insulation. >> and those his boys. >> have his number, right? >> he changed it. >> oh he changed his number. >> if charles and michael cannot get to him and then i -- there are other people making bad moves. >> i think when we have these fires in your life, as i call them, you need to talk to somebody else who is famous who have been through things in their life. i don't think you can talk about it to your family and friends because your family and friends, they are not famous. you need to be able to talk to somebody else. >> but it's his handlers. >> he wanted this obviously to be a private affair. friends can't even get to him. but when it came to david letterman, i mean, he took his scandal straight to millions of viewers. watch. >> i have had sex with women who work for me on this show. >> and there it was. it was just right out there. the audience is like, do we laugh? what do we do? >> that was the whole point. >> i was watching that whole
7:07 pm
night. it's a joke. i kept waiting for the punch line. what's the punch line in this? i didn't see that as an apology. i didn't see that as an admission. i'm sitting there in north carolina thinking okay horse's rear-end. this is what you said. you said this, but that's not anything and did the ratings go up? yeah, everyone loves a great train wreck. that's why we're watching this stuff with tiger right now. if tiger had confronted it we would number a different place. some of this is self-induced. just as you said it is the handlers, he has -- but you know you have to go back and you have to take advice, like charles said, i think. you have to take advice from someone who has been there or someone who understands the pressure that you're feeling at that time. his handlers don't understand the pressure. his handlers don't understand -- >> and stop worrying about losing more money. >> it's all about the buck at that point. he's put himself in a position with those handlers. he needs to call his friends, just as you say, charles. he needs to call his friends and say, what do i do next? how do i handle this? how do i confront this head on?
7:08 pm
>> i feel duped by tiger woods. i do. i feel like a sucker because -- obviously he's human. he came out and said that which i kind of took offense to that. we know that you're human and then again i bought into it. i thought he was different. i really did. and so was i shocked, no. but i was disappointed. >> bill rhoden wrote a great article in yesterday's "new york times" section. >> talking to the audience here. >> he talked about people need to see tiger. >> yes. >> they need to see him. >> that's the first thing i said. you can't just blog about it. i don't think -- especially -- when you apologize, you can't do it on a blog. >> we have a beautiful lady who wants to ask a question here. what's your name? >> alecia. >> hi, alecia. who do you want to ask? >> sir charles. how are you? >> good, ma'am. >> i know that you had problem with the law this year. are you still considering running for office? i'm an alabama native and i would love to see you run for governor.
7:09 pm
>> yeah. >> well, thank you. well, you know, it's interesting, i don't look at my dui as a problem. it was a blessing for me. you know, because i didn't kill nobody and i didn't kill myself. i got great love for the police. that wasn't one of their better nights. >> it wasn't one of their better nights. what do you mean? >> that wasn't one of their better nights. well -- >> what do you mean it wasn't one of their better nights? they pulled you over because of suspicion of dui. >> and i was. but what happened after that was, i made -- i've already did the mugshot, i've already did the fingerprints. police have been treating me fantastic all night, and i said some sexually suggestive stuff that i thought i should be doing instead of -- after i'm waiting on my ride and i says, whoa,
7:10 pm
this ain't how i planned on spending my night. i had hope spending my night doing this. >> doing what? >> the notion. the notion that i was going for some sexual treatment was total b.s. >> i can see what you say. >> i have to say it made me real disappointed. it made me really mad. because that's all people talked about. i said, that's not what happened. you know, that stuff happened outside -- >> you were joking being the charles. >> yes. >> i will never joke with them again. up next, kanye's rant, and levi johnston be quiet, already. this is what had you talking and that's what we're talking about next. >> so parents, if your kids are around you may want to ask them to leave the room. >> of all of the examples of disrespect that you've shown to me, that's -- that's the biggest one.
7:11 pm
7:12 pm
7:13 pm
7:14 pm
all right. welcome back to "with all due respect." sometimes you have to say it that way. i'm robin meade here with dennis, kyle, and charles. we've not scared off our special guest yet, spike lee. today we're looking back at the good, the bad, and the ugly of 2009. everywhere you look, people have no respect. >> what happened to respect? >> the best example of bad sportsmanship was definitely the woman from new mexico with the pony tail takedown. >> i have never seen anything like that. >> definitely kanye west for what he said to taylor swift. >> he's a [ bleep ] bag. >> come on, kanye, what are you doing, man?
7:15 pm
>> he needs a hug and a prescription. >> i would say lebron james at not shaking hands with the players after the playoff game. >> serena's meltdown, it's sad. >> way too far. she threatened that woman. >> people, you need to calm down. >> you know one person who apparently needed to calm down a little bit was tennis champion serena williams. during her u.s. open meltdown you heard someone refer to that, she came to be it seemed like unhinged for first time in her career. john mcenroe, he made a career though out of doing something similar. >> and that's a hard question. mcenroe did it constantly, constantly. serena has not -- she's not done it constantly. this was out of character, and i think that's why they made such a big deal, and she got very personal. so i think it's a lack of respect for the judge at that point in time. and, you know, when we play a sport, when we play a sport you've got referees, you've got
7:16 pm
umpires. that's what they're there for, to control the rules of the game. and you've got to respect the rules of the game. >> oh, wait a minute. >> you don't have to respect the rules of the game? >> yeah, but how many times have managers been kicked out of the game? i'm just saying, the lady was making bad calls. i know serena. >> you know her. so that's a bad call? i'm not talking about the incident -- i'm talking about how she reacted to the incident. >> i don't think it has anything do with respect. disrespect, for me. the lady was making bad calls. she was heated. and she got in her [ bleep ]. >> but she said something along the lines of stuffing a ball down her throat, so of speak. >> that's nothing compared to what we hear in the nfl and the nba. i mean -- what, because she's a woman she shouldn't do that? she's a great athlete. >> no, she should be able to vent. i'm not saying that she shouldn't be able to vent. >> i don't think that she should threaten her but -- >> no, when you step over that line and it becomes personal,
7:17 pm
when you start kicking dirt on a guy or pushing a guy, that's it. verbally she assaulted the guy -- the girl. >> i feel that she feels humiliated. >> she apologized but she got like a $92,000 fine. >> do you think that the money makes a difference? >> no. she makes so much money it doesn't care. >> in the heat of the moment -- >> i mean, i've done silly things. >> charles, charles, come on baby! i want you to to speak on serena. >> what's the worst meltdown that you had? >> i crossed the table and jumped a table and chased a ref through a locker room at one time. at that particular moment -- i told him i don't remember that. >> you want to talk about no respect, what in the world -- a lot of people were talking about mtv vmas. >> that was crazy. >> because of kanye. you did not steal country's cutie taylor swift's moment. watch.
7:18 pm
>> i'm really happy for you i will let you finish but beyonce has one the best videos of all time. >> what is he thinking? >> he better be drunk. i mean, he better be drunk. because if not drunk he's a jerk that's all it is to it. >> kind of his thing, hasn't it to kind of voice his disapproval. usually it's about him not winning. >> the american what? >> the american music -- no the mtv. >> who cares. >> good point. good point. >> i didn't say i didn't care. >> okay, mtv -- mtv is one thing but no respect on the floor of congress. this has become part of our lexicon now. you lie! >> the reforms i'm proposing would not apply to those who are here illegal. >> you lie! >> not true. >> look at nancy's face.
7:19 pm
>> that's the best. >> it is. >> of all of the examples of disrespect that we've shown, to me, that's the biggest one because you're talking about music. you're talking about sports. >> audience? >> but we're talking about the united states of america and stuff that directly affects people's lives. >> now, we could go the whole show talking about politics but i'm standing here staring at kyle's ponytail. >> sorry. >> and it reminds me of another case of no respect. and i want to show you guys this tape, okay? the elbow throwing, ponytail pulling new mexico women's soccer player. and do you remember her? and the all-out brawl at the high school girls' soccer game. two different stories. two different pieces of tape here. ooh. girls behaving badly, right? all right, spike, they've got over 20 million hits on youtube combined with these two pieces of tape. i mean aren't we -- yeah, are we fascinated or -- what's the deal?
7:20 pm
why are we so enthralled by this 20 million times? >> why? it's simple, america is the most violent country in the history of modern civilization. you have more guns, more shootings, more killings than any other country ever. >> i thought those girls got a break. if a guy did that the sports fans would go crazy. >> i know that there are probably kids watching at this hour, so there is one more clip of a bad sport that we'd like to show you of bad sportsmanship so parents, if your kids are around you may want to ask them to leave the room because here it goes. >> what's wrong, man. >> that's wrong, man. that's wrong. >> spike, thank you so much. you've been wonderful. >> thank you. >> hasn't he?
7:21 pm
we'll be right back after this. >> i don't think that the public gives a rat's [ bleep ] about levi johnston. >> does anybody want to see the fat charles barkley naked?
7:22 pm
7:23 pm
7:24 pm
7:25 pm
7:26 pm
welcome back to "with all due respect." i'm robin meade. i'm here with dennis, charles and "law & order's" anthony anderson. nice to have you guys here. so we're talking fame, and while some achieved it in 2009, others were so desperate for their
7:27 pm
15 minutes of fame, it was like they were jumping up and down going, look at me! look at me! >> why does everybody have to be famous? >> everybody wants the light shining on them, like myself right now. >> reality tv is funny. >> my favorite reality show is the "girls next door." >> "the real housewives of orange county." >> octomom is kind of hot. >> the white house crashers. >> i think it's hilarious that the secret service missed it. >> balloon boy. >> a waste of air time and a waste of my time. >> i thought it was funny, and i watched the whole entire thing. >> what was your whole reaction to the whole balloon boy incident when you saw it up on the monitor? >> once again it's this shameless -- i mean, what people do. i mean, to bring your kids into it, makes it like, through the roof for me. you know i know they made fun of
7:28 pm
it and all of that but it it gets right back down to it it's beyond your irresponsibility. it's insane. it's like -- >> yeah. it's like, what are you thinking? well, dennis was talking about basically how he felt when he learned it was a hoax, right? what was the moment that undone the whole thing? well, here you go. >> why didn't you come out? >> you guys said that we did this for a show. >> that was good. did you see the dad's face? did you see the dad's face? it was like oh, no. anthony, are the kids the only ones left that don't know how to lie and thank goodness for that? >> they speak the truth. out of the mouths of babes. it's crazy. daddy, you said because we could make some money. right?
7:29 pm
i always thought balloon boy was you know a pilot about charles barkley. >> that's wrong, man. i can get him from here. i can get him. >> all we have to do is wrap him up in aluminum foil. you've got it. you've got balloon boy. >> he is in it! >> that's good. >> you know in just two days, more than a million people watched this clip from a new mtv reality show, "jersey shore." uh-oh. some claim that this proves that people are looking for their moment of fame and will do anything for it. >> wow. god. >> i just heard about it, i never saw it. >> i never saw it, man. >> that's the first time that i have seen that. well, tell me your reaction -- >> my reaction is somebody should have jumped up and whooped that guy, to be honest with you. >> here's the deal. you shouldn't hit a woman.
7:30 pm
okay? you shouldn't hit a woman. i was just raised that, you know, you don't hit kids with glasses and you don't hit women. make them take their glasses off before you're in a schoolyard fight. that is just incredible. that's not entertaining at all. i don't care who watched it on tv. >> it's ludicrous, it's outrageous. >> and our audience member has a question. you have thought about this. what do you want to ask? >> anthony, my name is clay. what's next for reality tv? >> like how far are we going to go, basically? now what is going to get people's attention? >> i don't know. hopefully the next thing for reality television is that it's taken off our airwaves. i think it's a waste of time. i really don't want to be involved with anyone's life like that. you know, that's just my opinion. >> come on. didn't you watch a reality show before? come on. >> i will not lie, my guilty pleasure is "housewives of atlanta." >> yes, but is it really --
7:31 pm
>> but you just said that you wanted it taken off, anthony. >> i'm sorry? >> you just said you wanted it taken off. >> i will watch the final season. right before they take it off of the air. i like nene. yeah, nene. >> i love nene. i love nene. >> i love kim but i love nene. >> take reality tv off. i like nene. >> take it all off except "the housewives of atlanta." >> who is kim? >> kim has the wig. >> kim does the music thing. >> she's the blond with the wig. >> i like "orange county." i mean, i got sucked into it. i blame it on my wife. >> oh, sure, dennis. >> but is it reality tv because it's really scripted you know? and we're watching this play act. is what we're doing. it's really not reality tv. meanwhile i have to admit, i've watched a few. >> you know, let's talk about
7:32 pm
the salahis, the white house party crashers, who, by the way, were rumored to be up for the "real housewives of d.c." is this worthy of a congressional hearing, the fact that they crashed the party? they say they didn't. they say they were invited. charles? >> well, i don't trust congress as far as i can throw them. they wasted time with the steroid investigation in baseball. now they want do it to the bcs. >> yeah. >> this to me, clearly, is something serious because somebody could have hurt the president, but these two people, they're really nobody who are trying to be somebody. you know? that's always the deal. the balloon boy, the salahis. they stuff them down our throats. >> it would had been a better story if he would had been in the balloon. i don't care what anybody says. it would had been a better story. >> okay. >> and it would had been a
7:33 pm
different story had the salahis' last name had been jenkins or johnson. that's all i've got to say. >> what's your name? >> joe hubbard. >> joe, who do you want to answer -- ask a question to? >> charles over there. >> all right. >> i am wondering if you think that octomom deserved all of the attention that she got. >> you know, that's a perfect example of, like, are you kidding me? are you kidding me? but you see these people who make money, these "entertainment tonight," "the insider," and shows like that, and these rag magazines, they forced that like when robin asked that question. we don't want that crap. like kyle said, is the kid all right? yeah, okay, don't talk about octomom. like octomom -- oh and that other couple, jon and kate. >> jon and kate. >> i'm like, and first of all, if you are following jon and kate -- first of all, i want to make sure i have nothing -- no disrespect or dislike for any of these people. but if you -- why would you want
7:34 pm
to watch a show about a man and him and his eight kids? >> anthony, the guy who wants reality taken off, but you watch reality shows? >> i want them to bring me a show called "pookie and shameka" and follow them around with their babies. >> they've got that. >> that's the show i want to see. >> i thought i saw a promo for lil wayne's and -- lil wayne's and t.i.'s girls. >> tamika and tiny. >> yeah. >> i think it is. >> so you know all of the names. come on. >> anthony, we want to thank you so much for being here. you've been awesome. thank you so much. >> oh thank you. >> we'll be right back. >> a dog lover playing strong safety will get his on michael vick. >> anybody who uses twitter is a loser.
7:35 pm
7:36 pm
7:37 pm
7:38 pm
welcome back to "with all due respect." today we're looking back at everything that had you talking in 2009. one show that has everybody talking right now is abc's "modern family" and its breakout star, eric stonestreet. watch. >> cam, don't be mad. >> oh. cam. >> i've known i've wanted to be a clown since i found out clowns were just people with makeup. >> would you please welcome eric stonestreet. >> hey, how are you? how's it going?
7:39 pm
what's up? how are you doing? nice to meet you. how are you? >> wonderful. >> thank you so much. >> before we get started on this, i love this story about eric. and that is that he actually tried out two times for -- to be a clown for ringling brothers and they said no. >> they said no both times. >> but let's talk. 2009 was littered with comebacks. some, they were good. and others, i think the jury is still out. >> why can't people just stay gone? >> i don't care if he's the most amazing football player in the world. he hurt dogs. >> chris brown is an idiot. to beat up the most beautiful woman in the world. >> you cannot hit a girl. >> he's, like, the poster boy for a domestic violence. >> whitney houston is an inspiration. >> i'm glad she's back. >> you're retiring, you're not
7:40 pm
retiring, you're coming back, you're not coming back, just make up your damn mind and let's get on with it. >> so let's start with eric. thank you for being here by the way. everyone is talking about the brett favre comeback. why are we so fascinated with that comeback? >> well, i think that we're fascinated with it because he's having a killer season. like, first and foremost i think because he's 40 -- old in the world of sports. >> old in the world of sports. >> there's a little bit more interest in it where i think if he was a 23-year-old athlete in his prime, people wouldn't be talking about it as much. but brett favre -- brett favre is arguably the toughest, best quarterback to ever play the game, and he's having an incredible season. when the green bay packers decided it was time to bring in aaron rodgers and kind of push him out a little bit so -- >> now, do you think that people want to see him fail, dennis? or is that just human nature? >> i think -- i'd be the first -- because you know i try to say, like, i'm fair, you know? and objective.
7:41 pm
but for him, for instance, he's so overexposed. anybody that gets so overexposed, after a while, it's like, what is it with this guy? >> was he overexposed because he is really great? >> it wasn't his fault. i'm not saying that. but he gets overexposed like that and new has a great season and that's not a great example of it because if i have a tendency if i see somebody too much. i've had enough of this guy. he needs to come back down to earth with us. >> i think that he loves the game so much. you love baseball. i love racing. >> i love clowning. >> yeah, you love clowning. >> kind of the same, right? >> the thing is i think green bay had to make a decision to move forward. for them in the next eight or ten years they had to make a decision. he stood in the way of that organization but wasn't ready to give up. >> i know like in your case, charles, your body told you it was time to give up. >> well, yeah, your body always tells you. >> hey, you can't turn on the moderator. >> that's the truth. nothing personal.
7:42 pm
every jock gets to a point they cannot play. you know, brett favre is arguably one the most unique guys ever. i mean, i don't -- i cannot remember any other jock in history who was able to -- he's having a monster season. you said people having to fail. just people in green bay -- >> so help me save face here so the audience doesn't think i was putting you down. tell us the story of how your game ended basically. >> charles barkley's game has never ended. you have never ended. >> thank you. when guys who suck are kicking your -- it's time to go. if you talk to any guy who have played the game where you start playing against guys who know cannot play dead and they are beating you like a drum, it's time to go home. >> dennis, when did you know it was time to leave for you? >> you talk about beating you like a drum, at the end it was tough. >> it is. >> i kept thinking to myself these people are probably looking at me, get out of this game. that's why the last few years
7:43 pm
were tough. but you know, i feel like -- i'm jealous of guys that can keep on going, like musicians, or you that could you act forever. my act is done. whatever i did is done and it's really sad and it takes a while to get over it. >> it is order. >> make one point on dennis part. like i probably should have retired two years sooner but like dennis say, you suck but you're -- because when i was younger, i used to always say why are these guys hanging on? >> there you go, that's what i'm talking about. >> and then you say to yourself, okay i will get this summer, work really hard, go to spring training and you say i want one more shining light, i want one more good season, and you say there is light at the end the tunnel. and in the middle of the season you realize it's a train. yeah, yeah. >> let's talk about a comeback, nothing to do with age here. michael vick. charles, i mean, should disgraced sports stars like that to be able to come back in the game? >> sure, of course. he went -- everybody deserves --
7:44 pm
i mean, that's the one thing that annoys me about the tiger woods, the michael vick, the david letterman. everybody wants to act like they're perfect. nobody ever made any mistakes. it drives me crazy. >> but i think the deal with vick is a little bit different. and my point is this, he served his debt to society. >> yes. >> okay, he went through the system, he served his debt. does he deserve a second chance? you bet your bottom dollar he has because he went through the system. >> but i'm really pulling for michael vick because it's funny you -- people say he doesn't deserve a second chance so my question is so are you saying that anybody who goes to prison doesn't deserve a seconds chance or be specific because michael vick made millions of dollars. >> and i always felt athletes because they're, you know, in the spotlight or in a specific genre of life that they can't be punished more than the average person. >> okay but -- >> and i think that's what happens with athletes when they make a mistake, like we all do, is they pay their debt to society. and then why should they then be
7:45 pm
punished because they play a sport on top of that? >> and also said he wanted to get a new dog. now, i know that you have a dog that you love. i have a picture. look at the little baby. >> it's right up there. >> i mean, would you even let him walk that dog. >> absolutely -- now here is why i would let michael vick walk my dog, because i think it is the same thing as flying on an airplane on the same day one crashes. nobody is better equipped to walk my dog than michael vick because everyone's watching him. >> exactly. i got you. i got you. >> everyone has their eyes on him, and my dog will be well taken care of. or me and michael vick will have a conversation. >> what about chris brown? i mention, kyle, everybody saw -- >> listen, robin. >> you want to get in here? >> you can never -- >> yes. >> -- hit a woman. >> yes, we said that a moment ago. >> exactly. >> all you can say about it. >> a second chance, let me ask that? >> okay -- >> so he's got a new album out. the critics are kind of down on it, and it's not the hottest
7:46 pm
thing on the radio. >> who cares what the critics say? it's what these people say when they buy, that's what matters. >> yes. >> anything can be critically acclaimed and falls straight through the cracks. >> well, does he deserve a second chance then? >> here's what i will say i think that everybody deserves a second chance. i think that you say your prayers at night and thank god for the blessings that you've had and i think that everybody deserves a second chance. it's what you make with that second chance. now, some people's road to a lot longer. chris brown's road should be a long long road back. everybody deserves a second chance. >> cal said earlier -- people said what do you think of the rihanna and chris brown thing? i said you can never hit a woman. well what else? there isn't anything else. you can never hit a woman. >> he should learn to pick on gender. we'll be right back.
7:47 pm
7:48 pm
7:49 pm
7:50 pm
7:51 pm
7:52 pm
7:53 pm
7:54 pm
7:55 pm
7:56 pm
7:57 pm
7:58 pm
7:59 pm

83 Views

info Stream Only

Uploaded by TV Archive on