Skip to main content

tv   With All Due Respect  HLN  December 21, 2009 1:00am-2:00am EST

1:00 am
wreck. >> people need to seefying tiger. >> have you talked to him yet, post scandal? >> let's talk to him. >> i think he's a breath of fresh air.
1:01 am
welcome to "with all due respect." i'm robin meade. normally you'll find me on hln's "morning express" with robin meade but today we're taking a raw unfiltered look at what had you talking in 2009. i'm talking let's just threat all hang out. i can be frank. let me introduce you to some fellas whose middle name should be bring. please welcome the closer, dennis eckersley. his name is raising royalty. please welcome nascar legend, kyle eddie. >> how's it going? hey. thank you. >> welcome. and there's only one, sir charles barkley!
1:02 am
now, lord only knows what is going to happen in 2010, but we do know what had you talking in 2009. so, charles, go ahead, what do you think is the biggest story of 2009? >> the biggest story of the world right now is probably tiger woods. >> it is? >> it's a very difficult situation, very personal to me, but it's the biggest story of 2009. >> before we speak out more about 2009, let's bring out an outspoken special guest himself. he's the author of the documentary "when the levee ofs broke. please welcome film icon spike lee.
1:03 am
from politics to pop culture, 2009 was definitely the year of the scandal. >> the biggest scandal of 2009 was -- >> the biggest scandal of 2009 was -- >> the tiger woods scandal. >> definitely. >> the biggest scandal of 2009 was tiger woods. >> mark sanford. >> david letterman. >> rihanna and chris brown. >> definitely the aride scandal. >> bernie madoff. >> tiger woods' infidelity. >> can't these men keep their penises in their pants? >> it seems like every other sound bite there was about tiger woods. charles, you guys go way back and you've been friends for a long time. have you talked to him yet post scandal? >> i have not. that's probably been the most frustrating for me and all of his friends. >> michael, too. >> nobody has -- >> michael jordan.
1:04 am
>> we're his friends and i want him to know that he has friends. we love him. we don't judge him. that's his personal business. and it's funny, it's not our business. it's really not our business. i know once you are famous people make money on you but i feel bad -- first of all, i feel bad for his wife. i've got to say that. >> so you're frustrated because you can't get access to him to help him? >> well, i think you need to -- the one thing about fame and all of us are famous, you've got to have people around you who you can trust. >> mm-hmm. >> fame has gotten a little bit different now. there's so many people around you trying to make money, you know, you've got to be careful. like i use -- like let's take michael phelps. i'm not here -- i don't judge him for smoking pot, but one of his friends, friends, took a picture of it. we all know that if you can't smoke pot with your own friends, then they are not good friends.
1:05 am
>> good point. >> you know. >> picture phones this stuff is crazy. >> you're talking about michael phelps. >> anything. >> i can't -- the old yankee stadium before -- i couldn't even go into the bathroom and use the urinal without people pulling out, you know -- >> you think the tiger scandal that we have right now, okay do you think it would have happened to nicholas or palmner '64, '65 '67? >> to me the media -- >> the media is to blame for part of it? >> the media is so relentless and it's like a monster has to be fed, and they will do anything they can to keep it fed. >> what was your initial reaction to hearing about tyinger? >> i was shocked. the stories are coming in and i was just wondering i hope that
1:06 am
charles, that michael jordan, these guys get to him, because we just talked about this in the back room. i mean, here -- he's insulated. if charles barkley and michael jordan can't get to him. >> right. because you have like his number. >> those are his boys. >> have you his number right? >> he changed his number. >> it was charles and michael if they can't get to him, then i -- other people are making bad moves. >> i think when you have these fires in your life as i call them, you need to talk to somebody else who is famous who have been through things in their life. i don't think you can talk about it to your family and friends because your family and friends, they are not famous. you need to be able to talk to somebody else. >> it was his handlers. >> he wanted this obviously to be a private affair. friends can't even get to him. but when it came to david letterman, he took his scandal
1:07 am
straight to millions of viewers. watch. >> i've had sex with women who work for me on this show. >> and there it was, the audience is like do we laugh, what do we do? >> that was the whole point. >> i was watching it that night and thought it was a joke. what's the punch line of this? i didn't see this as an apology or admission. i'm sitting in north carolina sitting there thinking, okay horse's rear end this is what you said. you said this but that's not anything, and did the ratings go up? everybody loves a great train wreck. that's why we're watching this stuff with tiger right now because if tiger confronted it would be in a different place. some of this is self-induced. it's the handlers. but you have to go back and you have to take advice like charles said, i think. you have to take advice from someone who has been there or someone who understands the pressure that you're feeling at that time. his handlers don't understand the pressure. his handlers don't understand -- >> let's just worry about trying to stop losing more money. that's all they care about.
1:08 am
>> all about the buck at that point. he's put himself in a position with the handlers. he needs to confront it head on. >> i feel duped by tiger woods i do. i feel like a sucker. obviously he's human. he came out and said that which i kind of took offense to that. we know you're human but then again i bought into it. i thought he was different. i really did and -- and so was i shocked? no. but i was disappointed. >> bill rodin wrote a great article in yesterday's "new york times -- >> keep talking. i'm going to the audience here. >> and he's talking about people need to see tiger. >> yes. >> they need to see him. >> that's the first thing i said. we can't just blog about it. i don't think -- especially when you apologize you can't do it on a blog. >> no. >> you've got to -- >> that's too impersonal. >> we have a beautiful lady here who wants to ask a question. what's your name? >> hi alicia.
1:09 am
>> what do you want to ask? >> sir charles. >> how are you? >> good ma'am. >> i know you had trouble with the law. are you still considering running for office? i'm an alabama native and i would still love to see you running for governor. >> yeah. >> well, thank you. well, it's interesting. i -- i don't look at my dui as a problem. it was a blessing for me you know because i didn't kill nobody and i didn't kill myself. i got great love for the police. that wasn't one of their better nights. >> it wasn't one of their better nights. >> it wasn't one of their better nights. >> what do you mean, it wasn't one of their better nights? they pulled you over because of a suspicion of dui. >> and i was but what happened after that was i made -- i've already did the mug shot. i've already did the fingerprints.
1:10 am
police have been treating me fantastic all night, and i said some sexually suggestive stuff that i thought i should be doing instead of sitting -- after i'm waiting on my rat and i said this isn't how i planned on spending my night i had hoped to spend my night doing this then the notion -- >> doing what? >> the notion i was in arrest to get some sexual treatment was total bs. >> thank you for not making me say it. >> it really disappointed me and made me really mad because that's all people talked about. i said that's not what happened, you know. that stuff happened after -- >> you were joking being charles. >> i never joke with them again. >> yeah. up next, serena's freakout, kanye's rant and levi johnston be quiet already. this is what had you talking and that's what we are talking about next. >> parents, if your kids are
1:11 am
around you might want to ask them to leave the room. >> of all the examples of disrespect that you've shown to me, that's -- that's the biggest one.
1:12 am
1:13 am
1:14 am
hi, welcome back to "all due respect." sometimes you have to say it that way. i'm here with dennis, kyle and charles and we haven't scared off our special guest, spike lee. today we're looking back at the good, the bad, and the ugly of 2009. everywhere you look, people have no respect. ♪ >> what happened to respect? >> the best example of bad
1:15 am
sportsmanship was definitely the woman from new mexico with the pony tail takedown. >> i've never seen anything like that. >> definitely kanye west for what he said to taylor swift. >> he's a [ bleep ] bag. >> what are you doing, man? >> he just needs a hug and a prescription. >> i would say lebron james for not shaking hands with the players after the playoff game. >> serena williams' meltdown it's sad. >> she went way too far. i mean, she threatened that woman. >> people, you need to calm down! >> you know one person who needed to calm down a little bit was tennis champion serena williams. you heard someone refer to that. she seemed to become unhinged for the first time in her career. john mcenroe really made a career for doing something similar. >> mcenroe did it constantly, constantly.
1:16 am
serena has not. she has not done it constantly. this is out of character. and that's why they made such a big deal. and she got very personal. i think it's a lack of respect for the judge at that point in time. when we play a sport, when you play a sport you've got referees and umpires. that's what they are there for is to keep control of the game and you've got to respect the rules of the game. >> oh, wait a minute. >> you don't have to respect the rules of the game? >> yes, but how many times do managers get kicked out of games, players? if the laidy is making bad calls, i know serena. making -- >> that's a bad call. i'm talking about the incident. >> i'm just saying -- >> i'm not talking about the indernt, i'm talking about how she reacted to the incident. >> i don't think it has anything to do with respect disrespect for me. the lady was making bad calls, she was heated and she got [ bleep ]. >> she said something along the lines of stuffing a ball down her throat toe to speak. >> that's nothing compared to what we hear in the nfl and nba. i mean because she's a woman
1:17 am
she shouldn't do that? i mean she's a great athlete. >> no she should be able to vent. i'm not saying she shouldn't be able to vent. >> i don't think she should threaten her. >> but when you step over that line and it becomes personal when you start kicking dirt on a guy or start pushing a guy that's it. >> i guarantee she's humiliated by the whole thing. >> apologized but got like a $92,000 fine. >> do you think the money makes no difference she doesn't care. >> when you guys, in the heat of the moment, i mean -- >> i've done some silly things and i'm sure you've done a whole lot of things. >> charles come on baby. i want you to speak up to me. >> what's the worst meltdown you had? >> i jumped across the table and chased a ref into the locker room at that time. at that particular moment -- >> the guy's book said you dumped a gatorade over his head. >> and i told him i don't remember that. >> you want to talk about no respect, what in the world -- a lot of people were talking about
1:18 am
the mtv vmas because of kanye. >> that was crazy. >> did you not jump on stage and steal country cutie taylor swift's moment. watch. >> i'm really happy for you. i'm going to let you finish, but beans he one of the best videos of all time. >> what is he thinking? >> he better be drunk i mean, he better be drunk, because if he's not drunk, he's a jerk, that's all there is to it. >> it's kind of become his thing though hasn't it to kind of voice his disapproval, usually about him not winning. >> the american what -- >> mtv. >> vmas. >> that's a good point. >> good point. >> who cares? >> okay. mtv mtv. >> didn't care. >> mtv is one thing, but no respect on the floor of congress. this has become part of our lexicon now. you lie!
1:19 am
>> the reforms i'm proposing would not apply to those who are here illegally. >> you lie. >> not true. >> look at nancy's face. >> nancy pelosi's face. >> that's the best. >> that's the best. >> of all the examples of disrespect that you've shown to me that's -- that's the biggest one because you're talking about music. you're talking about sports. >> audience. >> but we're talking about the united states of america and stuff that directly affects people's lives. >> now we could go the whole show talking politics, but i'm standing here staring at kyle's pony tail and it reminds me of another case of no respect and i want to show you guys this tape, right, the elbow throwing, pony tail pulling new mexico woman's soccer player and, do you remember hersh and the all-out brawl at the high school soccer game two different stories and two pieces of tape
1:20 am
here. girls behaving badly, right? spike, you know they got over 20 million hits on youtube combined with these two pieces of tape. i mean, are we -- yeah. are we fascinated, or what's the deal? why are we so enthralled by this that we would watch it 20 million times. >> america is the most violent country in the history of modern civilization civilization. we have more guns, more shootings, more killings than any other country ever. >> i thought those girls got a break. if a guy did that the sports fans would go crazy. >> i know that there are probably kids watching at this house, so there is one more clip of a bad sport that we'd like to show you bad sportsmanship, so, parents, if your kids are around you might want to ask them to leave the room because here it goes.
1:21 am
>> oh, man. that's wrong, man. that's wrong. >> spike, thank you so much. you've been wonderful. >> thank you. >> hasn't he? >> we'll back right after this. >> i don't think the public gives a rat's [ bleep ] about levi johnston. >> does anybody want to say the fat charles barkley naked?
1:22 am
1:23 am
1:24 am
welcome back to "with all due respect." before we get back out into it let's bring out our next guest. you know him as the transformer and from "law & order." please welcome the very funny and talented anthony anderson. anthony, he's chomping at the bit to get right into it here.
1:25 am
this past year, whether they looked for fame or fame found them celebrities or maybe i should go like this, celebrities were in our faces like never before. >> the biggest celebrity on the planet without a doubt -- >> lebron james. >> levi johnston. >> sarah palin. >> barack obama. >> paris hilton. i love you. paris, if you're out there, i want to marry you. >> levi johnston, you're a tool. >> barack obama. >> he's the biggest thing in media right now. >> he sneeze's on every channel that you flip to. >> he's on every channel that you flip to barack obama barack obama barack obama. >> he could be the biggest star than jay-z.
1:26 am
>> anthony, in your opinion, did barack obama become the president because of his star power? >> he became a president because he's a great politician but i believe his policies and work speaks for itself. >> yeah. >> anthony -- >> now let's talk for real. >> that was kind of a diplomatic answer. >> now that i've got that out of the way. >> good answer. >> hell,ia barack obama. he's a rock star. let's be real. he's a rock star. >> i like this anthony better. >> only a few people can go around the room and you can mention them by one name. you say barack and everybody knows who you are talking about. >> so sarah palin, does she have staying power >> i think she's a breath of fresh air. do i want her to be president? no. i give her credit for not only ring that kid's throat levi i mean, she has been so mellow. >> levi swronston is her almost social. that didn't happen. >> where i'm from her, he's not
1:27 am
her almost son-in-law. he's her daughter's baby daddy and i don't know when becoming somebody's baby daddy made you famous. >> when you knock a girl up in the south -- the worst thing that could happen when i was going to high school is you get a girl pregnant. my man here has turned it into a pay day. >> levi johnston was paid $25,000 to disrobe for "playgirl." how much for you? how much -- >> it all depends, the fat charles barkley or the skinny charles barkley. >> does anybody want to see the fat charles barkry naked? >> i got to cut it off right there. >> two words. balloon boy, next. >> oh, i'm sory. >> would have been a better store fehe had been in the balloon. i don't care what anybody says.
1:28 am
>> nobody is better equipped to walk my dog than michael vick because everybody is watching him.
1:29 am
1:30 am
1:31 am
nini and kim. >> take it all off except "the housewives of atlanta. ".
1:32 am
>> who is kim? >> she has the wig. >> the blond with the wig. >> i like orange county. i got sucked into it. i blame it on my wife. the next thing you know i'm watching this stuff. >> oh, sure, dennis. the thing about it is it really reality tv because it's really scripted, you know, and we're watching this play act so it's really not reality tv, but meanwhile i have to admit that i've watched a few. >> you know, let's talk about the salahis, the white house party crashers who by the way were rumored to be up for "the real housewives of d.c." is this worthy of a congressional hearing, the fact that they crashed the party? they say they didn't. they say they were invited. charles? >> well i don't trust congress as far as i can throw them. they -- they wasted time with the steroid investigation of baseball and now they want to do the bcs. >> yeah. >> this to me clearly is something serious because somebody could have hurt the
1:33 am
president, but these two people they are really nobodies trying to be somebodies you know. and -- and it's -- that's balloon boy, the salahis, like they stuff them down our face. >> it would have been a better story if he had been in the balloon, i don't care what anybody says. it would have been a better story. >> and it would have been a different story had the salahis last name been jenkins or johnson, that's all i got to say. >> what's your name? >> joe hubbard. >> joe, who do you want to ask a question to. >> charles over there. >> all right. >> i'm wondering if you think that octomom deserved all the attention that she got? >> you know that's a perfect example of like are you kidding me? are you kidding me? but see these people who make money, these "entertainment tonight" and "insider" and shows like that and these rag
1:34 am
magazines, they force that -- like when robin was asking that question, we don't want that crap. like kyle said is the kid all right? yeah. don't talk about octomom. like octomom, and that other couple, jon and kate. >> jon and kate. >> i'm like first of all, if you follow jon and kate, first of all, i want to make sure i have no disrespect or dislike for any of these people but why would you want to watch a show about a man and his eight kids? >> the guy who wants reality taken off but you watch reality shows. >> i want them to bring me a show called pookie and shamika and follow them around. >> that's a show i want to see. >> i thought i saw a promo lill wayne and the girls.
1:35 am
>> tamika and tiny. >> you know all the names. >> anthony thanks so much for being here. you've been awesome. thank you so much. >> thank you. >> and we'll be right back. a dog lover playing strong safety will get his on michael vick. >> anybody who uses twitter is a loser.
1:36 am
1:37 am
1:38 am
welcome back to "with all due respect." today we're looking back at everything that had you talking in 2009. one show that has everybody talking right now is abc's "modern family" and its breakout
1:39 am
star eric stonestreet, watch. >> don't be mad. >> oh, cam. >> i've known i've wanted to be a clown since i found out clowns were just people with makeup. >> great character. would you please welcome eric stonestreet. >> hey. how are you? what's up? how are you, dennis? nice to see you. good to see you. how are you? >> welcome. >> before we get started on this, i love the story about eric, and that is that he actually tried out two times for -- to be a clown for wringly brothers and they said no. >> they said no both times. >> but let's talk. 2009, it was littered with comebacks, some they were good and others, i think the jury is probably still out.
1:40 am
>> why can't people just stay gone? >> i don't care if he is the most amazing football player in the world. he hurt dogs. >> chris brown is an idiot, to beat up the most beautiful woman in the world. >> you cannot hit a girl. >> he's like the poster buy for domestic violence. >> whitney houston is an inspiration. >> i'm glad she's back. >> retiring you're not retiring, you're coming back not coming back. just make up your damn mind and let's get on with it. >> all right. so let's start with you thank you for being here, by the way. everyone is talking about the brett favre comeback. why are we so fascinated with that comeback? >> well i -- i think we're fascinated with it because he's having a killer season, like first and foremost i think because he's 40 -- >> old in the world of sports. >> old in the world of sports. there's a little more interest in it where i think if he was a
1:41 am
23-year-old athlete in his prime people wouldn't be talking about it as much but brett favre, brett favre is arguably the toughest best quarterback to ever play the game, and he's having an incredible season. when -- when the green bay packers decided it was time to bring in aaron rodgers and kind of push him out a little bit so -- >> do you think people want to see him fail dennis, or is that just human nature? >> i'd be the first -- you know, i try to say that i'm fair and objective, but sometimes, you know, like for him, for instance he's so overexposed. anybody that gets so overexposed, after a while, you know, what is it with this guy? >> was he overexposed because he's really great? >> it wasn't his fault, i'm not saying that but he gets overexposed like that and now he's having a great season. that's not a really good example of it because i have a tendency if i see somebody too much i have seen enough of this guy and needs to come back down to earth with us. >> you love baseball, i love racing. >> i love clowning. >> you love clowning. >> kind of the same, right? >> but the thing is i think
1:42 am
green bay had to make a decision to move forward, for them and the next eight or ten years. they had to make a decision. he stood in the way of that organization, but he wasn'ting -- he wasn't ready to give up. >> i know like in your case charles, your body told you it was time to give up. >> yeah, your body always tells you. >> you can't turn on the moderator. >> hey, hey. that's the truth. nothing personal. every jock gets to a point where he can't play you know. brett favre is arguably one of the most unique guys ever. i mean i can't remember any other jock in history who was able to excel because he's having a monster season. people want him to fail, just the people in green bay. >> tell us the story of how your game ended basically. >> charles barkley's game has never ended. >> thank you. >> never ended.
1:43 am
>> when guys who suck are kicking your ass, it's time to go. i mean that's the way it is. if you talk to any guy who has played the game, when you start playing against guys who you know can't play dead and they are beating you like a drum it's time to go home. >> dennis, when did you know it was time to leave for you? >> you talk about it -- beating you like a drum at the end. it was tough, because i kept thinking to myself people are probably looking at me saying get out of the game and that's why the last few years were tough, but you know i feel like -- i'm jealous of guys that can keep on going like musicians or you that you can act forever. my act is done, but what i did is it's done and it's sad and it takes a while to get over it. >> i probably should have resigned two years earlier but like dennis say you suck but you're saying -- because when i was younger, i used to always say why are these guys hanging on? >> that's what i'm talking about. >> and then you're saying to yourself, i'm going to get this summer and i'm going to work
1:44 am
really hard. >> yeah. >> go to spring training and you say i want to have one more shining light one more good season and you say there's light at end of the tunnel and in the middle of the season you realize it's a train, yeah, yeah. >> let's talk about a comeback that are nothing to do with age here michael vick. charles, i mean should disgraced sports stars like that be allowed to come back in the game? >> sure of course, he -- he went -- everybody deserves -- you know that's the one thing that annoys me about the tiger woods, the michael vick, dave -- everybody wants to act like they are perfect. nobody ever made any mistakes t.drives me crazy. >> but -- but i think the deal with vick is a little bit different, and my point is this. he served his debt to society. >> yes. >> okay. he went through the system. he served his debt. does he deserve a second chance? you bet your bottom dollar. >> but i'm really pulling for michael vick, because, it's funny, he don't deserve a second chance and my question to them
1:45 am
are you saying that anybody who goes to prison do not deserve a second chance? >> exactly. >> or do they want to be specific because mikeality vick -- >> athletes because they are in the spotlight or in a specific genre of -- of life, that they can't be punished more than the average person. >> okay, but -- >> and i think that's what happens with athletes when they make a mistake like we all do is they pay their debt to society and why should they then be punished because they play a sport on top of it? >> he also said he wanted to get a new dog. you have a dog that you love. i have a picture. >> right up there. >> i mean, would you even let him walk that dog? >> abs -- here's why i would let michael vick walk my dog because i think it's the same thing as flying in an airplane on the same day one crashes. nobody is -- is better equipped to walk my dog than michael vick because everyone is watching him. >> exactly. >> i got you. >> at some point.
1:46 am
>> everyone has their eyes on him and my dog will be well taken care of or me and michael vick will have a conversation. >> what about chris brown? i -- kind of everybody -- >> listen, robin. >> i want to get in here? >> can you never hit a woman. >> that's right. we said that a minute ago. that's exactly right. >> does he deserve a second chance? he's got a new album out the critics are kind of down on it and it's not hottest thing on the radio? >> who cares what the critics say, what these people say when they buy it. that's what matters. anything can be critically acclaimed and fall straight through the cracks. >> does he deserve a second chance in their hearts then? >> i think everybody deserves a second chance, okay. i think you say your prayers at night. you thank god for all the blessings you've had but i think everybody deserves a second chance. it's what you make with that second chance. now some people's road to their second chance should be a lot longer. chris brown's road should be a long, long road back. >> a long way to go to get a second chance. everybody deserves a second
1:47 am
chance. >> dial said it earlier when we were watching the jersey thing. what do you think of the rihanna and chris brown thing? i said you can never hit a woman, and then they are like, well, what else? there's nothing else. >> yeah, that's it. end of the conversation. >> that's what i said. he should learn to pick on someone his own depender. >> exactly exactly. >> eric stonestreet, i think with that, thank you so much for being here. great job. >> thank you, man. thank you. >> we'll be right back.
1:48 am
1:49 am
1:50 am
1:51 am
welcome back to "with all due respect." before we flip the calendar year to 2010, let's rewind on 2009. we have gracevisitors from "30 rock." you all have a question. >> my question as a big tv watcher is other than "thirty rock" what is your favorite tv show of 2009? >> my favorite show is "the mentalist" and i watch "house" religiously. >> that's good. >> yeah. >> you know this is a corner one, but "the brothers and sisters" i watch on sunday night, imagine that? that's drama, the only drama whatever. >> first of all, the only way you is watching "brothers and sisters" is if you start out watching "desperate housewives." >> i wait until it's done. >> what's your name. >> my name is kristen.
1:52 am
>> kristen, what do you want to ask. >> i want to ask dennis who inspired you the most this past year? >> whoa. >> that was a nice question. >> you know something i have to say once again michael jackson, you know. i want to be a better person. >> michael jackson is my favorite entertainer in my life because when he died i cried but when i saw the movie, it was like okay, i'm all right now. >> what's your name? >> my name is jen. >> hi. >> hi. >> charles, in 2010 are you going to get a twitter account and start tweeting? >> baby, if you watch the show, anybody who uses twitter is a loser. >> i've treated six times during the show what you've said. >> who was your athlete of the year, i know you didn't tweet it but who was your athlete of the year? >> that's a good question. you know when i was really happy for is alex rodriguez. >> a-rod huh.
1:53 am
>> athlete of the year. >> mine is jimmie johnson. in our sport, 60 odd years old no one has ever won the championship four consecutive times and against guys like tony stewart and jeff gordon the quality of competition that we have that's a phenomenal feat and record so i'm going to go with my guy. >> let's hear some rapid fire questions here. there were like a lot of good dudes and bad dudes so let me ask you guys who was your best dude, dennis go, ahead. >> men and women of the armed forces. my son just finished his basic training so i salute my son and everybody else in the armed forces. >> congratulations. >> that's right. >> charles best dude? >> best dude you know, i'm in a mood, i'm going to say maxon. god rest his soul. >> yeah. >> kyle? >> yeah you know i -- i would have to agree with dennis on that one. when you look at -- we're so blessed in motorsports that so many military participants come out and do the national anthem
1:54 am
so much that come to the race, you meet so many young kids. >> yeah. >> that are defending what we're able to sit up here and talk about. >> and their families sacrifice so much, too. that is all the time we have. what a beautiful way to end it. thank you guys. thank you for joining us on "with all due respect," a special thanks to eric stonestreet, anthony anderson and spike lee for stopping by so for dennis, kyle and sir charles, i'm robin meade. have a safe and happy new year.
1:55 am
1:56 am
1:57 am
1:58 am
1:59 am

92 Views

info Stream Only

Uploaded by TV Archive on