Divi 3.0.86 by ElegantThemes, Inc. GPLv2, freely distributed.
version 3.0.86 ( updated 11-3-2017 )
- Fixed the issue when some sub item options did not inherit Parent values as defaults in BB.
- Fixed the issue when migration was wrongly applied in BB if Visual Editor disabled for current user.
- Fixed an issue that caused builder shortcode output to be wrapped in paragraph tags when used on custom post types.
- Fixed the issue when copy/paste styles between different section types.
- Fixed the issue when mobile style options were not copied during Copy Styles.
- Fixed the issue when predefined layouts were not preloaded on VB startup.
- Added "Background Gradient Overlays Image" Option.
- Fixed the issue when Blog Module was not scrolled to top when pagination used.
- Fixed two CSS typos in `styles/style.css`.
- Fixed the issue with translation of Date to different languages in Countdown Timer Module.
- Fixed issue with conditional default value inheritance from parent module to child module.
- Fixed the issue when button icon was wrongly aligned to left on woocommerce pages in some cases.
- Fixed the issue when Menu Font-size defined in Customizer was not applied correctly in some cases.
- Corrected the helper description for the single post integration in theme options integration tab.
- Fixed the issue when < script > tag was added into custom excerpts in some cases.
- Fixed the issue when Global Module cloning resets the synced options in BB.
- Fixed the issue when Row Settings popover was not accessible for library items in VB.
- Fixed the person module image not being centered in 4 columns layout on specific resolutions.
- Fixed Divi library styling of Use Visual Builder button.
- Improved Row Custom width option to apply the width > 80%.
- Fixed PHP Undefined Index error when loading Specialty Section with empty Global Row inside.
- Fixed ability to click on add new row button due to section height.
- Optimized size of ajax payload that loads BB templates.
- Fixed broken Email Optin module on Backend Builder due to recent BB Template optimization.
- Fixed Range Slider options not working in IE browser.