There Is No Preview Available For This Item
This item does not appear to have any files that can be experienced on Archive.org.
Please download files in this item to interact with them on your computer.
Show all files
- Publication date
version 3.0.76 ( updated 9-21-2017 )
- Added email optin module integration for the following email service providers: ConvertKit, Mailerlite, Mailster, Infusionsoft, Ontraport, iContact, HubSpot, GetResponse, Feedblitz, ConstantContact, Sendinblue, ActiveCampaign, SalesForce, CampaignMonitor, MailPoet 2.x, and MailPoet 3.
- Added success actions system to the email optin module.
- Add the ability to redirect users to a custom URL after opting in via the email optin module.
- Improved API wrappers for iContact, Constant Contact, HubSpot, MadMimi and MailPoet.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Divi Builder to become unresponsive when editing certain modules due to failed Ajax requests while localstorage was full.
- Fixed a bug that often caused copy/paste to fail when using the classic Divi Builder in Safari due to insufficient localstorage space.
- Greatly reduced Divi's use of localstorage space by compressing backbone templates using LZstring compression.
- Fixed a bug with older web browsers that caused the Divi Builder to fail to load in IE11 and Safari 9.0, resulting in an inaccurate "Builder Cache Warning" popup.
- Fixed a bug that caused bar counter titles to remain visible in the Visual Builder after having been completely deleted.
- Fixed an error that occurred in the Visual Builder after adding an empty row to an empty page, and then saving that empty row without making any changes to it.
- Prevented Chrome from automatically increasing text sizes on mobile devices.
- Fixed an issue that caused custom video play button colors to not work when the Divi Builder was being used on a post instead of a page, due to post format styling.
- Comment module meta text alignment options will now work correctly.
- Animation CSS classes will no longer be shown in the Custom CSS settings when editing a module, since these custom classes are not editable.
- Custom background colors applied via the Divi Builder page settings will now show up correctly when using the Visual Builder's responsive preview modes.
- Fixed an error that occurred when discarding changes after having just added a new filterable portfolio module to the page in the Visual Builder.
- Default values in the Visual Builder input fields will now be rendered as input placeholders, instead of actual values. This makes it easy to backspace or delete values and revert to default without any additional data validation.
- Fixed a bug where backspacing to delete values in the Visual Builder input fields was difficult or impossible due to data validation timing.
- Fixed a bug that caused some default text orientation settings to be set to "left" when in fact the default should have been center after saving the page in the classic Divi Builder.
version 3.0.75 ( updated 9-15-2017 )
- Fixed a bug that caused animated sections to disappear when they were saved as global sections.
- Fixed a compatibility issue with old deprecated versions of PHP that was introduced in the options harmony update.
- Fixed a bug that caused a whitespace to be added in button href attributes that made the button unclickable.
- Fixed a bug that caused global sections to inherit animation properties from child modules and rows.
version 3.0.74 (updated 9-14-2017 )
- Added width options to all modules, rows and sections.
- Added module alignment options to all modules.
- Added row alignment options to all rows.
- Added section alignment options to all sections
- Added text alignment options to all modules and all module sub elements, such as as title and body text option groups.
- Added background color options to all modules.
- Added background image options to all modules.
- Added background image position and repeat options to all modules.
- Added parallax background image options to all modules.
- Added background gradient options to all modules.
- Added background video options to all modules.
- Added padding top/bottom/left/right options to all modules.
- Added margin top/bottom/left/right options to all modules.
- Improved options clarity by removing confusing double negatives and ambiguous choices.
- Improved options usability by migrating legacy Divi options to more modern and relevant control types.
version 3.0.73 ( updated 9-11-2017 )
- Improved the way that the Visual Builder handles potential button overlap, ensuring that small module hover buttons and row/section buttons will not overlap in various situations.
- Made it much easier to access hover buttons of small modules in the Visual Builder, and fixed a few situations where it was impossible to hover over buttons because the button mouse trap was overlapping another module with a higher z-index.
- Ensured that, in rare situations where module buttons must overlap row buttons in the Visual Builder, that the module buttons appear above the row buttons in the z-index.
- Fixed a bug that caused default values of animation settings that were recently moved to the new animations options group to return false instead of printing their static default values.
- Prevented multiple instances of the Visual Builder from being launched on home page designs that contain multiple posts.
- Fixed undefined index error that occurred sometimes when adding new rows to the page.
- Added class prefixes to all ePanel styles to avoid conflicts with plugins that enqueue their styles on all admin pages.
- Improved the way that selective syn works with global gallery modules to avoid inconsistencies with multiple galleries on the same page.
- Fixed a bug that caused animated sections to flicker when scrolling in some situations.
- Fixed an issue that caused text line height values not to work correctly because the default value was being inherited from the body styles in ems, which had incorrect text size relevancy for the particular module being modified.
- Fixed an error that occurred when a layout was saved that contained a module with an empty font family declaration in the shortcode.
- Fixed a bug that caused the number counter module to disappear when you hovered over it in the Visual Builder.
- Fixed WooCommerce responsive layout issue that was caused by bundled Salvattore script.
- Loaded the jQuery UI that comes with WordPress, and loaded old jQuery UI for old version of WordPress to avoid conflicts with some plugins.
- Fixed a bug that caused background repeat settings not to save correctly for some columns in some situations.
- Fixed a bug that caused null values to return "false" in the Visual Builder interface for text inputs.
version 3.0.72 ( updated 9-5-2017 )
- Added new animation options to all Divi modules, rows and sections.
- Implemented new animations UI and animations presets into the new animation options.
- Gracefully migrated old animation options to the new animations UI.
- Added a check to ensure that the core submodules is being loaded from an active Elegant Themes product.
- Fixed a subpixel rounding error that caused inconsistencies in the Visual Builder when using the range slider to adjust the testimonial module's portrait width.
- Improved sidebar positioning on RTL websites.
- Fixed an error that occurred when Divi attempted to scroll to an anchor link that did not exist.
- Empty categories will now be available for selection when choosing categories in the blog and portfolio modules.
- Active responsive preview modes will now remain active while re-sizing the browsing while using the Visual Builder.
- Body text font size will no longer be applied to the post meta when being customized in the blog module options.
- Improved compatibility with Event Espresso plugin.
- 2017-10-27 12:31:11
- Internet Archive HTML5 Uploader 1.6.3