Divi 3.0.64 by ElegantThemes, Inc. GPLv2, freely distributed.
version 3.0.64 ( updated 7-19-2017 )
- Added the new Divi Builder product tour system.
- Implemented an introductory product tour that is run once when a new user launches the Visual Builder for the first time.
- Fixed a bug that caused certain icons to render incorrectly.
- Improved the way that line breaks are rendered in the Visual Builder to better match line break behavior in the standard WordPress editor.
- It's now possible to add global modules inside of global rows and sections. Upon adding global items inside of global items, the child items are transformed into non-global items.
- When the full-screen menu is used on a single page website, the menu will close automatically when on on-page anchor links are clicked.
- Improved scroll mechanism used for modals in the Visual Builder.
- Fixed a bug in the Role Editor that caused incorrect rendering in the standard Divi Builder.
- Meta data on fullwidth portfolio items will now appear to the side of the main content as originally intended.
- Fullwidth header background image overlays will now render correctly in the Visual Builder.
- Improved the title display of contact form fields with no title or ID.
- Fixed a bug in the Role Editor that prevented page option permissions from working on other post types.
- Fixed a bug that caused contact form conditional logic to break due to trailing spaces in the item ID.
- Increased the size of thumbnail images when used on fullwidth post title modules on posts that are set to fullwidth to accommodate modern resolutions.
- Fixed an error that occurred when adding any empty column to the page and then attempting to discard non-existent changes.
- Fixed a logic error in the Theme Customizer preview that made mobile font size adjustments inaccurate in some cases.
- Hover buttons will now be correctly hidden after closing a settings modal in the Visual Builder.
- Option group font sizes will no longer be affected by responsive preview styling in the Visual Builder.
- Fixed a fatal error that occurred during WooCommerce checkout for some customers.