Divi 3.0.5 by ElegantThemes, Inc. GPLv2, freely distributed.
version 3.0.5 ( updated 09-14-2016 )
- You can now type color codes into the in-line editor's color input field.
- Removed unwanted padding below columns that resulted in a different amount padding in the Visual Builder when compared to the front end.
- Adjusted tooltip tabs to work better in longer words in alternate languages.
- CTA buttons will now remain hidden in the Visual Builder when no URL is entered.
- Fixed issues with the email optin module not working in Firefox.
- Improved compatibility with third party modules.
- Custom text color will now correctly override the module's base color.
- Fixed issues with the Visual Builder in IE due to unsupported ES2016 syntax.
- Fixes issues with adding modules into specialty sections.
version 3.0.4 ( updated 09-12-2016 )
- Fixed issue with animated images not appearing outside the Visual Builder.
version 3.0.3 ( updated 09-12-2016 )
- Fixed issue with the Fullwidth Code Module that caused the Visual Builder to fail to save.
- Fixed an issue with the Portfolio Module that caused the Visual Builder to fail to save for some users.
- Private pages saved via the Visual Builder will now be saved correctly as private.
- Fixed various rendering issues with the Audio module when viewed inside the Visual Builder.
- Disabled modules will now show their current visibility-state while using the responsive preview toggles.
- Fixed typo in the Row width unit switcher in the Visual Builder.
version 3.0.2 ( updated 09-10-2016 )
- Fixed issue with (+) overlap when footer menu and footer widgets are not present.
- Fixed issues with Post Navigation module rendering inside the Visual Builder.
- Right click menu now works correctly for specialty sections.
- In-line Editor will no longer leave the screen view-port when activated at the top or to the sides of the browser.
- Improved error handling for library items loading.
version 3.0.1 ( updated 09-08-2016 )
- Added footer credits editor to Theme Customizer.
- Fixed various third party module conflicts in the Visual Builder.
- Fixed issue with content width misalignment in the Visual Builder while boxed layout was enabled.
- Fixed occurrences where the in-line editor did not save properly
- The save button will now appear automatically when attempting to leave the Visual Builder without saving.
- Fixed issues with IE11 and the Slider Module when viewed inside the Visual Builder.
- Fixed problem with the rendering of the divider module height setting in the Visual Builder.
version 3.0 ( updated 09-07-2016 )
- Introducing the brand new Visual Builder: https://www.elegantthemes.com/blog/theme-releases/divi-3