* The intro sequence before the title screen is incomplete - in particular, the water takes a moment to appear, and many of the trees in the distance are missing.
* A number of cutscenes have small changes.
** Cortex seems to have a strange echo in his voice in NSanity Island and Jungle Bungle.
** A number of sound effects are missing from most cutscenes.
** During the cutscene that plays before the Jungle Bungle boss, the various returning characters are all placed differently.
** In the cutscene after this battle, Ripper Roo does not nod when Dingodile asks if he wants lunch.
* Strangely, the title screen logo is still visible in the distance when the player is in the first level.
* The Totem Hokum theme is used several times in Jungle Bungle - in the area with the red and clear gems (which should play the NSanity Island theme, matching its surroundings) and in the boss battle (which should play an entirely different theme).
** Dying in the second phase of the boss results in the music changing back to the NSanity Island theme used elsewhere in the level.
* The boss arena in Jungle Bungle is not surrounded by spikes.
** Furthermore, there is no battle HUD during either stage of the boss fight.
* A number of gems are in different locations - this is visible as early as the first level:
** On NSanity Island, the clear gem is not located on the island - instead, it's in the air above the sea and can be reached via the platform that takes Crash to the island.
** The island instead holds a purple gem. Normally, the gem would be located in the second section of NSanity Island much later on.
** A green gem is located atop the mountain that spews out fish. In the final game, the green gem is not obtainable until the second section of NSanity Island.
** A section with some extra lives also holds a yellow gem in this version. Normally, this gem would be located in the third return to NSanity Island.
** The yellow gem near Crash's house would normally count towards the Jungle Bungle gems, but in this version it's included within the NSanity Island gems instead, meaning the level has two yellow gems. Both yellow gems unlock the same content in the extras menu, and light up the same symbol in the gems list.
** The puzzle surrounding the (first) purple gem in Jungle Bungle is a bit different.
** The blue gem in Jungle Bungle is purple instead, meaning there's two purple gems in the area. Both purple gems unlock the same content in the extras menu, and light up the same symbol in the gems list.
* When respawning after a Game Over, the player spawns with as many lives at they had when they touched the last golden checkpoint.
* Respawning after a Game Over can be inconsistent and send the player to an entirely separate location to where they should be respawning. This can also carry over to new games - for example, should the player begin respawning part way through Jungle Bungle rather than at the beginning of the stage, starting an entirely new game may result in that game starting in the middle of Jungle Bungle instead of on NSanity Island.
* After a respawn, cutscene triggers can reappear, even ones triggered prior to reaching the checkpoint. As a result, the player can go backwards through the game and re-watch a number of cutscenes that have already played out, with Crash notably standing in the wrong place in many of these screenshots.
** Adding to this, the camera may occasionally not follow the characters in the cutscene as it's supposed to, and there are also ways to trigger previously watched cutscenes in a way that soft-locks the game, as if waiting for something in the cutscene to play out.
- 2021-03-21 02:25:10
- Jul 19, 2004 19:33:35
- Memorex MRX-650LE v6 AM61
- March 20, 2021
- Sep 2, 2004
- Sep 2, 2004
- Aug 5, 2004
- Oct 8, 2004
- Dec 9, 2004
- Sep 28, 2004
- Action Adventure
- Crash Twinsanity Press Preview Build 7-19
- Internet Archive Python library 1.9.9
- PlayStation 2
Uploaded by Sketch the Cow on