1) Call to Order a) Pledge of Allegiance b) Introductions: City Council: Mayor Lisa Whalen, Pam Mortenson, Mike Molitor, Shannon Bruce and John Tschumperlin; Staff: City Administrator Michael Barone, Community Development Director David Abel, Finance Director Brian Grimm, Director of Public Safety Chief Paul Falls, Public Works Superintendent Gary Peters and City Clerk Kris Linquist. Consultants: City Attorney Dave Anderson, Kennedy & Graven and City Engineer Alyson Fauske, WSB Engineering. c) Approval of Agenda
2) Special Presentations - None
3) Persons to Be Heard The City Council invites residents to share new ideas or concerns related to city business; however, individual question and remarks are limited to three (3) minutes per speaker. No City Council action will be taken, although the Council may refer issues to staff for follow up or consideration at a future meeting. The mayor may use discretion if speakers are repeating views already expressed or ask for a spokesperson for groups of individuals with similar views. Speakers should state their name and home address at the podium before speaking. 4) Consent Agenda a) Approve Work Session Meeting Minutes from February 18, 2020 b) Approve Regular Meeting Minutes from February 18, 2020 c) Res. No. 023-2020 Approve Claims d) Res. No. 030-2020 Update of City’s 457 Plan Trust Agreement
5) Public Hearings - None 6) Business Items a) Res. No. 024-2020 Award the sale of General Obligation Bonds, Series 2020 A, In the Original Aggregate Amount of $2,515,000; Fixing Their Form and Specifications; Directing Their Execution and Delivery; and Providing for Their Payment b) Res. No. 025-2020 Approve Plans and Specifications, Authorize Advertisement for Bids, 2020 Local Street Improvement Project, City Project 01-20 c) Res. No. 026-2020 Accept Bids and Award Contract, 2020 Municipal State Aid Street Improvement Project, City Project 02-20 d) Res. No. 027-2020 Approve Professional Services Agreement for Construction Services, 2020 Municipal State Aid Street Improvement Project, City Project 02-20 e) Res. No. 028-2020 Approve Change Order 5, Halstead Drive Street Reconstruction, City Project 01-16 f) Res. No. 029-2020 Approve Offer of Employment for Allison Polsfuss as Director of Administration
7) Administrative Items a) Staff Reports i) City Administrator ii) City Engineer
b) Council Reports i) Mayor Lisa Whalen – Economic Development Authority; Personnel Committee; Planning Commission (rotating); Police Communications Committee; Northwest Hennepin League of Municipalities; Minnehaha Creek Watershed District; Gillespie Center Advisory Council; Mound Fire Advisory Committee (alternate); Parks Commission (rotating) ii) Pam Mortenson – Acting Mayor; Personnel Committee; Economic Development Authority; Planning Commission (rotating); Parks Commission (rotating); Westonka Community & Commerce iii) Mike Molitor – Economic Development Authority; Planning Commission (rotating); Parks Commission (rotating); iv) Shannon Bruce – Economic Development Authority; Planning Commission (rotating); Parks Commission (rotating); Mound Fire Advisory Committee; St. Bonifacius Fire Advisory Committee; Pioneer-Sarah Creek Watershed Management Commission (alternate) v) John Tschumperlin –Planning Commission (rotating); Parks Commission (rotating); Economic Development Authority; Pioneer-Sarah Creek Watershed District
8) Adjournment The agenda packet with all background material is located at the back table for viewing by the public. Published agenda is subject to change without notice. Information and materials relating to the above items are available for review at city hall by appointment.