1) Call to Order a) Pledge of Allegiance b) Introductions: City Council: Mayor Lisa Whalen, Pam Mortenson, Mike Molitor, Shannon Bruce and John Tschumperlin; Staff: City Administrator Michael Barone, Community Development Director David Abel, Finance Director Brian Grimm, Director of Public Safety Paul Falls, Director of Administration Cassandra Tabor and City Clerk Kris Linquist. Consultants: City Attorney Ron Batty, Kennedy & Graven and City Engineer Paul Hornby, WSB Engineering. c) Approval of Agenda
2) Special Presentations a) Lindsay Brown, Executive Director of Harrison Bay Senior Living b) 2017-18 Strategic Plan Update
3) Persons to Be Heard The City Council invites residents to share new ideas or concerns related to city business; however, individual question and remarks are limited to three (3) minutes per speaker. No City Council action will be taken, although the Council may refer issues to staff for follow up or consideration at a future meeting. The mayor may use discretion if speakers are repeating views already expressed or ask for a spokesperson for groups of individuals with similar views. Speakers should state their name and home address at the podium before speaking.
4) Consent Agenda a) Approve Work Session Meeting Minutes from May 21, 2018 b) Approve Regular Meeting Minutes from May 21, 2018 c) Res. No. 88-18 Approve Claims d) Res. No. 89-18 Approve Polling Location Agreements for the 2018 Election Cycle e) Res. No. 77-18 Adopt Ordinance 453 by Title and Summary f) Res. No. 90-18 Approve Lakeside Setback Variance at 4595 Merrywood Lane g) Res. No. 91-18 Approve Purchase of Trees for Lisle Park
5) Public Hearings - None 6) Business Items a) Res. No. 92-18 Approve Conditional Offer of Employment to Robert Goodman for the Building Inspector position b) Res. No. 93-18 Approve Payment of Easement Agreement for Harry Stillwell, 970 Maple Crest Drive
7) Administrative Items a) Staff Reports i) City Administrator ii) Director of Administration
b) Council Reports i) Mayor Lisa Whalen – Economic Development Authority; Personnel Committee; Planning Commission (rotating); Police Communications Committee; Northwest Hennepin League of Municipalities; Minnehaha Creek Watershed District; Gillespie Center Advisory Council; Mound Fire Advisory Committee (alternate); Parks Commission (rotating) ii) Pam Mortenson – Acting Mayor; Personnel Committee; Economic Development Authority; Planning Commission (rotating); Parks Commission (rotating);; Steering/Comprehensive Plan Committee; Westonka Community & Commerce iii) Mike Molitor – Economic Development Authority; Planning Commission (rotating); Parks Commission (rotating); Steering/Comprehensive Plan Committee; LMCD iv) Shannon Bruce – Economic Development Authority; Planning Commission (rotating); Parks Commission (rotating); Mound Fire Advisory Committee; St. Bonifacius Fire Advisory Committee; Pioneer-Sarah Creek Watershed Management Commission (alternate) v) John Tschumperlin –Planning Commission (rotating); Parks Commission(rotating); Economic Development Authority; Pioneer-Sarah Creek Watershed District
8) Adjournment The agenda packet with all background material is located at the back table for viewing by the public. Published agenda is subject to change without notice. Information and materials relating to the above items are available for review at city hall by appointment.